Fountain Healthcare (FHC)- Bungoma Branch
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. It is fully incorporated as a private company, a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd. FHC now owns fully established comprehensive inpatient and outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging and pharmacy.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the named position.
Front office is the first point of contact for the institution and provides administrative support across the institution. He/she handles the traffic flow of people throughout the institution and ensures communication is accurately delivered in a timely and respectful manner.
• Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
• Take messages on behalf of management and doctors
• Make coffee or tea when requested
• Register patients, escort them to the waiting area, and usher them into doctor’s room
• Collect and distribute parcels and other mails.
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing and clerical duties.
• Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate officers.
• Reply to general information requests with the accurate information.
• Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
• Ensure front office is well covered even when absent
• Maintain a clean and well organized front office desk
• Daily cash reconciliation with the facility assistant administrator.
• Patient bookings
• Management of doctors diaries
• Any other delegated duties as may be assigned.
The receptionist must possess the following qualifications
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills both written and verbal in English and Swahili
• Pleasant attitude and friendliness
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues as they may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• A Diploma in any business course / front office
• At least 2 years work experience in similar roles
Mode of Application
Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application (addressed or hand delivered) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities. This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Chief Medical Officer at the address below not later than close of business on Wednesday 18th April, 2018.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Chief Medical Officer
Fountain Healthcare Ltd
Bungoma – Mumias Road Next to G4S office
P.O. Box 1596-50200 Bungoma.
TEL: 0719711009; 077163393; 073312922
Email: email@example.com Website: www.fhc.co.ke