Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd-Bungoma Branch
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. It is fully incorporated as a private company, a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd. FHC now owns fully established comprehensive inpatient and outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging and pharmacy.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the named position
- PHARMTECH (1)
He/she shall support the pharmaceutical services by stocking, assembling and distribution of drugs.
- Written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels.
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the doctor for medication information.
- Price and file prescriptions that have been filled.
- Clean, and help maintain equipment and work areas in the pharmacy,
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications and supplies, and enter inventory data into the system.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform supervisor of stock needs and shortages.
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations according to written prescriptions.
- Compute charges for medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patients, and enter data in computer.
- Participate actively in the stock take which will be conducted on monthly basis.
- Deliver medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations or theatre.
- Make sure proper entries are made in the system.
- Liaise with doctors, nurses on availability of required drugs
- Follow the set Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Any other delegated duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technologist from a recognized institution.
- Valid and up to date registration license by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy hospital.
- Unquestionable integrity and good team player.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
Mode of Application
For the detailed job profile and specification, please visit our Website: http://fhc.co.ke. Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application (addressed or hand delivered) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities. This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Chief Medical Officer at the address below not later than close of business on Monday 28TH May, 2018.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Chief Medical Officer
Fountain Healthcare Ltd
Bungoma – Mumias Road Next to G4S office
P.O. Box 1596-50200 Bungoma.
TEL: 0719711009; 077163393; 073312922
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fhc.co.ke