Fountain Healthcare (FHC)-Bungoma Branch
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. It is fully incorporated as a private company, a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd. FHC now owns fully established comprehensive inpatient and outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging and pharmacy.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the named position.
He/she will be responsible for a clean hospital ensuring a healthy environment for patients, visiting relatives and all staffs.
- Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary condition
- Wash, dust, polish, vacuum and sweep all areas of the establishment
- Clean sinks, tubs, showers and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards
- Polish fittings and fixtures
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Sort and wash laundry using machines or by hand as required
- Iron, fold and distribute clean laundry
- Empty and clean trash cans
- Listen and respond to resident’s queries and requests
- Ensure adequate stock of cleaning supplies
- Keep cleaning equipment in good working order
- Maintain clean storage area for equipment and supplies
- Observe and report any maintenance issues
- Assist with meal preparation, serving and clean up
- Any other delegated duties as may be assigned.
- KCSE certificate
- Hardworking and committed.
- Self-driven and result oriented, able to meet targets
- Pleasant attitude and friendliness
Mode of Application
For the detailed job profile and specification, please visit our Website: http://fhc.co.ke. Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application (addressed or hand delivered) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities. This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Chief Medical Officer at the address below not later than close of business on Wednesday 18th April, 2018.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Chief Medical Officer
Fountain Healthcare Ltd
Bungoma – Mumias Road Next to G4S office
P.O. Box 1596-50200 Bungoma.
TEL: 0719711009; 077163393; 073312922
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fhc.co.ke