Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd-Bungoma Branch
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. It is fully incorporated as a private company, a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd. FHC now owns fully established comprehensive inpatient and outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging and pharmacy.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the named position.
- HOSPITAL CHEF (1)
He/she is responsible for the administration of all patients’ nutrition requirements in the preparation and serving of food and maintenance of kitchen and all dining area in the hospital.
- Prepare and serve food and drinks, in accordance with the health and hygiene regulations to meet the daily needs of the patients
- Serve food, clean tables and perform general cleaning duties as required.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients
- Check the quality and quantity of raw and cooked food
- Coordinate planning, budgeting and purchase of all food operations within the hospital
- Maintain the kitchens, bins, dining areas to high standard of cleanliness.
- Any other delegated duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma in Food and Beverage or any associate diploma from a recognized institution
- Able to work under pressure and to a tight schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Over 2 years work experience
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Mode of Application
For the detailed job profile and specification, please visit our Website: http://fhc.co.ke. Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application (addressed or hand delivered) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities. This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Chief Medical Officer at the address below not later than close of business on Wednesday 18th April, 2018.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Chief Medical Officer
Fountain Healthcare Ltd
Bungoma – Mumias Road Next to G4S office
P.O. Box 1596-50200 Bungoma.
TEL: 0719711009; 077163393; 073312922
Email: email@example.com Website: www.fhc.co.ke