Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. FHC started in January 2013 and following a formal launch, it opened its doors to the public on February 16th, 2013. It is fully incorporated as a private company, a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd.
FHC now owns fully established comprehensive ambulatory services with outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging and pharmacy. FHC has expanded to open a 30-bed hospital in Eldoret and a 15-bed medical centre in Bungoma, making the FHC hospital the first true multi-disciplinary hospital in Eldoret.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the following positions as posted in our Website: www.fhc.co.ke:
Front Desk clerk/ Receptionist (2)
- Certificate/ Diploma course
- Degree is an added advantage
General Purpose of the role: The front desk clerk will be the face of the company to our visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate should have a friendly and easy going personality while being very disciplined. The front desk clerk should be capable of providing accurate information to our clients, and to make guests and clients feel comfortable and valued while in our premises.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Helps patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests;
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (stationery,equipment)
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them; and keep messages.
- Prepare outgoing mails.
- keep updated records and files
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information and sending them on time as required in the standard operating procedures.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed to the letter and timely feedback given
- Any other duty assigned by the Line manager or senior management staff.
Code of conduct required
- She/he must always be clean, smart and well groomed in uniform and name tag when on duty.
- She/he must be ready and willing to provide exemplary customer service in accordance to company brand and policies.
- She/he must adhere to the working hours as per shifts allocated; any absence from work must be reported in good time.
- He/she must keep the clients’ information confidential.
- He/she must adhere to the organization’s reporting structure.
- Must be a person with high level of integrity.
- Must not have prior criminal record
Skills and competencies
- Excellent team player
- Able to achieve targets and exceed in performance
- Excellent written, reading and spoken English Language skills.
- IT literate. Excellent use of MS Office and Email (MUST).
- Customer focused and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills with proven email etiquette.
- High energy and hungry for career growth and entrepreneurial coaching
- Good organizational and multi tasking abilities.
- Customer oriented service.
- Basic book keeping skills.
Mode of Application
Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application (addressed or hand delivered or via email) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities. This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Director’s Office at the address below not later than close of business on Friday 1st September, 2017.
Foreign certificate/degree holders should seek and provide testimonials as to the status of recognition of their degree certificates by the Commission for Higher Education.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Chief Executive Officer
Nandi Road, Next to the Hindu temple
PO Box 5819-30100, ELDORET, KENYA
Tel: 0724500500, 0702 937982, 053 2060203,
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.fhc.co.ke