Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd-Bungoma Branch
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. It is fully incorporated as a private company, a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd. FHC now owns fully established comprehensive inpatient and outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging and pharmacy.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the named position.
He/she shall be responsible for all cash and cheque payments made to the hospital.
- Process transactions to the cash register by effectively and efficiently handling cash and credit card payments.
- Manage daily balancing and reconciling of office accounts.
- Handle daily bank deposits.
- Document bank transactions by handling cheques in a proactive manner.
- Maintain petty cash logs, receipts and balances on a daily basis.
- Assist patients, relatives, staff and the general public with any queries relating to bills, charges, balances, mode of payment etc.
- Enforce credit policies to ensure that defaulters and patients with extended credits pay on time.
- Enter all payments received from suppliers, cafeteria and pharmacy into designated databases.
- Transfer income activities into accounting applications and ensure the integrity of entered data.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly report of transactions.
- Handle cash clearing and credit balancing activities along with determining and investigating unidentified accounts.
- Provide assistance to the front desk in handling patient admissions and provision of information to patients, families and visitors.
- Any other delegated duties as may be assigned.
- KATC Final / CPA II and above
- Two years and above as a cashier and cash handling experience in a hospital
- Be computer literate
- Integrity, customer care and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Mode of Application
For the detailed job profile and specification, please visit our Website: http://fhc.co.ke. Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application (addressed or hand delivered) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities. This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Chief Medical Officer at the address below not later than close of business on Wednesday 18th April, 2018.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Chief Medical Officer
Fountain Healthcare Ltd
Bungoma – Mumias Road Next to G4S office
P.O. Box 1596-50200 Bungoma.
TEL: 0719711009; 077163393; 073312922
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fhc.co.ke