DUTIES AND RENSPONSIBILITY
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, cheques, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by checking invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from cashiers, and billing clerks
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections agents.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing Daily, weekly monthly and yearly debtors report as per organization format
- Contacting both cash and corporate clients about their debts
- Liaising with front office staff on filling corporate forms.
- Preparing client invoices ready for dispatch to insurances and other corporates.
- Updating bad debts accounts.
- Daily inpatient invoices issue.
- Generation of patient clearing note
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Preparing weekly income statement by liaising with hospital cashiers.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in planning, budgeting and controlling all financial matters as directed by the Finance Manager
- In collaboration with the Cashier, assist in covering the cash office, receiving payment, and billing.
- Other delegated duties
- Qualified CPA
- Degree in business related course is an added advantage
- 1 year working experience in a busy hospital setting
Code of conduct required at FHC
- Employees must always be clean, smart and well groomed in uniform and name tag when on duty.
- Employees must be ready and willing to provide exemplary customer service in accordance to company brand and policies.
- Employees must adhere to the working hours as per shifts allocated; any absence from work must be reported in good time.
- Employees must keep the clients’ information confidential.
- Employees must adhere to the organization’s reporting structure.
- Must be a persons with high level of integrity.
- Must not have prior criminal record
Skills and competencies
- Excellent team player
- Negotiation skills.
All applications should have the following documents:
- Current CV
- Certificates and other testimonials
- KCSE certificate
- National ID
Please send your applications to email@example.com or hand deliver to Fountain healthcare, Off Uganda Road next to Lions School on or before 22/06/18. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.