Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a group practice that brings together doctors and other healthcare professionals with diverse skills and experiences that work collaboratively so as to provide better quality of healthcare. FHC is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Fortune Five Hundred Investment Group ltd (F500). Fortune Five Hundred is an investment company owned by Kenyan Doctors, Dentists, and Pharmacists and has over 350 shareholders.
In order to strengthen its manpower capacity, the firm seeks to fill the following vacant position that has arisen in its establishment.
- Pharmaceutical Technologist, FHC Grade 4 – Nairobi facility
(a) Job Description
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the following roles:
- Dispensing drugs to patients as per authorized prescriptions.
- Coordinating and supervising all pharmaceutical activities.
- Ensuring that pharmaceutical supplies are timely requisition and maintained.
- Undertaking regular stock take and sharing reports with management
- Maintaining a safe and clean pharmacy and complying with all approved procedures.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
(b) Job requirements
For an appointment to this position, an applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Be a member of their respective professional body with a practicing license.
- Must have working experience of at least two (2) years in the same or similar position.
- Ability to demonstrate good administrative skills and capacity to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and general communication skills.
- Experience in working within a Hospital set up will be an added advantage.
Terms of Employment
The successful candidate will be employed on a one-year contract term. Candidates who meet these requirements and are interested should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and must include details of their current remuneration to:
The Chairman, Fountain Healthcare Limited, P.O Box 5819 – 30100, Eldoret. Or firstname.lastname@example.org Application must be received on or before 11th September 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.