Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a group practice that brings together doctors and other healthcare professionals with diverse skills and experiences that work collaboratively so as to provide better quality of healthcare.
In order to strengthen its manpower capacity, the firm seeks to fill the following vacant position that has arisen in its establishment.
- Deputy Chief Public Relations & Marketing Officer, FHC Grade 8
(a) Job Description
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the following roles:
- Managing and facilitating communication and public relations programs in the institution.
- Taking lead and implementing marketing strategies with a focus on growth and increasing institutional market share.
- Designing and maintaining marketing tools that addresses the corporate identity.
- Attending to customers and developing strong relationships.
- Coordinating and supervising all marketing activities.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Supporting Fortune 500 Health Group – Education Research Committee.
(b) Job requirements
For an appointment to this position, an applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication/Journalism, or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Be a member of their respective professional body.
- Must have working experience of at least two (2) years in a same or similar position.
- Ability to demonstrate good administrative skills and capacity to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and general communication skills.
- Leadership and management course.
- Experience in working within a Hospital set up will be an added advantage.
Terms of Employment
The successful candidate will be employed on a one-year contract term. Candidates who meet these requirements and are interested should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and must include details of their current remuneration to:
Fountain Healthcare Limited,
P.O Box 5819 – 30100,
The application must be received on or before 20th May 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.