Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. It is fully incorporated as a private company; a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd. FHC now fully owns established comprehensive ambulatory services with outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging, and pharmacy.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the following position at Fountain Healthcare Ltd Nairobi:
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST (1) position
Duties and responsibilities
As the pharmaceutical technologist, your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Helps patients by greeting them in person and by phone; Answering questions and requests; dispensing medicine
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; Anticipating needed medications and supplies; Placing and expediting orders; Verifying receipt; Removing outdated drugs & preparing aging reports as often as possible.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for dispensing by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; Calculating quantities; Assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensure medication availability by delivering medications to patients and other clientele.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information and sending them on time as required in the standard operating procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adhere to the Dangerous Drug Act regulation
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed to the letter and timely feedback given
- Any other duty assigned by the Branch Manager, Regional Manager or senior management staff.
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- 1-year of experience working in a busy hospital setting
- Duly registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
Code of conduct required at FHC
- Employees must always be clean, smart and well-groomed in uniform and name tag when on duty.
- Employees must be ready and willing to provide exemplary customer service in accordance to company brand and policies.
- Employees must adhere to the working hours as per shifts allocated; any absence from work must be reported in good time.
- Employees must keep the clients’ information confidential.
- Employees must adhere to the organization’s reporting structure.
- Must be a person with a high level of integrity.
- Must not have a prior criminal record
All applications should have the following documents:
- Current CV
- Certificates and other testimonials
- National ID
Competencies in: – Good clinical and business acumen, good people management, Resource management skills, Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and focus on task closure and consistent quality service delivery.
Mode of Application
For the detailed job profile and specification, please visit our Website: www.fhc.co.ke
Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application (addressed or hand-delivered) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities. This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Human Resource Officer at the address below not later than the close of business on Friday 6th December, 2019.
Foreign degree holders should seek and provide testimonials as to the status of recognition of their degree certificates by the Commission for Higher Education.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Human Resource Officer
Fountain Healthcare Ltd
Nandi Road, Next to the Hindu temple
PO Box 5819-30100, ELDORET, KENYA
Tel: 053 2060203, 0702 937982, 0774 150677
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.fhc.co.ke
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Fountain healthcare Ltd, Off Uganda Road next to Lions School on or before Friday 6th December 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.