Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. It is fully incorporated as a private company; a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd. FHC now fully owns established comprehensive ambulatory services with outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging, and pharmacy.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the following position at Fountain Healthcare Ltd Nairobi:
- RECEPTIONIST( 1) POSITION
Duties and Responsibilities
Headship of the reception and customer care department i.e. control of reception, registration and appointment procedures.
Specific functions include:-
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Take messages on behalf of management and doctors
- Make coffee or tea when requested
- Register patients, escort them to the waiting area, and usher them into doctor’s room.
- Cash-out people when necessary.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mails.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing and clerical duties.
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate officers.
- Reply to general information requests with accurate information.
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure front office is well covered even when absent
- Clean well organized front office desk
- Daily cash reconciliation with the facility assistant administrator.
- Patient bookings
- Management of doctors diaries
- Any other delegated duties.
- Diploma in mass communication, business management, health records or secretarial.
- Computer packages is mandatory
- 1-year of experience working in a busy hospital setting as a receptionist/customer care.
Code of conduct required at FHC
- Employees must always be clean, smart and well-groomed in uniform and name tag when on duty.
- Employees must be ready and willing to provide exemplary customer service in accordance to company brand and policies.
- Employees must adhere to the working hours as per shifts allocated; any absence from work must be reported in good time.
- Employees must keep the clients’ information confidential.
- Employees must adhere to the organization’s reporting structure.
- Must be a person with high level of integrity.
- Must not have a prior criminal record
All applications should have the following documents:
- Current CV
- Certificates and other testimonials
- National ID
Competencies in: – Good clinical and business acumen, good people management, Resource management skills, Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and focus on task closure and consistent quality service delivery.
Mode of Application
For the detailed job profile and specification, please visit our Website: www.fhc.co.ke
Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application (addressed or hand delivered) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities. This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Human Resource Officer at the address below not later than close of business on Friday 27th September, 2019.
Foreign degree holders should seek and provide testimonials as to the status of recognition of their degree certificates by the Commission for Higher Education.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Human Resource Officer
Fountain Healthcare Ltd
Nandi Road, Next to the Hindu temple
PO Box 5819-30100, ELDORET, KENYA
Tel: 053 2060203, 0702 937982, 0774 150677
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.fhc.co.ke
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Fountain healthcare Ltd, Off Uganda Road next to Lions School on or before 27th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.