Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. It is fully incorporated as a private company, a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd. FHC now owns fully established comprehensive ambulatory services with outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging, and pharmacy.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the following position as posted on our Website: www.fhc.co.ke:-
- ASSISTANT HOSPITAL CHEF
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Head Chef, the assistant chief shall oversee efficient and effective menu creations putting in mind Inpatient Dietary restrictions as well as daily kitchen activities.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Assistant Hospital Chef, your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Generating menu for catering for both patients and other consumers
- Liaise with the nurse on duty to understand special dietary or nutritional restrictions and number of portions a patient should be served
- Taking kitchen inventories
- Ensuring the catering department is efficient and profitable
- Manage the operations of the catering department to ensure effective use of available resources
- Align catering plans with the organizational objectives
- Estimate amount and cost of required supplies such as food and ingredients
- Ensure proper cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen appliances
- Ensure working area conforms to established standards
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure proper standards and regulations are followed
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditure
Mode of Application
For the detailed job profile and specification, please visit our Website: www.fhc.co.ke
Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application (addressed or hand delivered) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities. This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Director’s Office at the address below not later than close of business on Friday 23rd Nov. 2018
Foreign degree holders should seek and provide testimonials as to the status of recognition of their degree certificates by the Commission for Higher Education.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Nandi Road, Next to the Hindu temple
PO Box 5819-30100, ELDORET, KENYA
Tel: 053 2060203, 0702 937982, 0774 150677
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.fhc.co.ke